Those in the online blogging business are familiar with the name Jon Morrow. This guy is paralyzed from neck down. But he is fighting hard to stay alive. And he is not just alive for living sake. Jon Morrow is changing lives and earning over 6 figures teaching folks how to build online reputation from blogging. How he does that is better told by himself.
The world is filled with stories of people who have moved their mountains, overcome overwhelming challenges and are making great impact in their generations.
You shouldn’t think you too cannot move your mountains and live a great life too.
If Jesus actually said that we could move our mountains, then it’s certainly true
During one of His sermons Jesus stated that if we had a small faith, we could move mountains. *Mark 11:23-25
He wasn’t specifically talking about moving physical hills and valleys from their positions, although if there is need for that, we still have what it takes to move them.
Jesus is talking about the fact that we can overcome our challenges and obstacles and cross over to the other side of life and be happy. He is saying that nothing that confronts you today is big enough to make you run and activate “I AM FINISHED MODE”
Small Faith is All We Need.
It’s good to have a great faith, but the master didn’t say that we need great faith to move mountains. He said what is required is just a small faith.
Can you muster just a small faith bro?
That’s all you need to keep going.
A small faith to make another try. A small faith to make attempts to stay on some more. A small faith to pray to God and say please help me. A small faith to go out and ask questions and ask for help from experts.
A small faith, that’s all you need. And I think you do have something a little bit even more today. Shall we use it now?
7 Ways to Move Your Mountains,
- Identify the issues and be able to say in clear terms, this is what the problem is
- Start talking to God in prayer and ask for His help and direction.
- Using the power of self suggestion start telling yourself that you will overcome the present issues and come out strong.
- Prayerfully discern attitudes that needs to improve in your life
- Start addressing your obstacles face to face. Start releasing the word bullet to them. Talk to it as if you are talking to someone, but with a winning authority.
- Summon courage and go ask questions, go for counseling, and talk to an expert.
- Start implementing new discoveries and proven principles for the situation at hand.
Further Reading: Luke 1:37
Have a great day and let me know what you think.