Have you seen these kinds of ads before?
- 300% in 3 days
- Earn $300,000 in 6 months!
- Earn up to $1000 a day just inputting Data into online forms
- Get paid to hundreds to Complete Surveys!
- Earn $200,000 in 12 months just reading emails!
- Spare a few hours a day to fill in a few envelopes and earn $500 a week!
- Great Work at Home opportunity – earn £200 a day.
I wish all these were true when I started trying to make money online, but sadly, there’s nothing like that. They are plain bogus talks and outright stealing from newbie.
This is specifically written to encourage newbie internet users who are looking to make money online. If you don’t follow this advice you will discover that you will end up losing more money than you are making and wasting your time too.
I quite understand that one has to invest to learn the ropes but there are internet business opportunities and money making programs that are outright scams. They are not scams because the owners because I say so, but because their business models are outright fictitious.
I remember my earlier days when I was new and wanted to make money online I tried all manner of “Make money” schemes. I thought I could just make money so quickly without much effort and get rich in time. Believe me I was Scammed 100 times.
I strongly recommend that you avoid these types of internet money making programs
- Get paid to read emails Avoid all of them
- Get paid to type – Avoid all of them
- Online Surveys – Avoid all of them. Nobody is going to pay you $10 for reading a survey
- Pay to surf-Nobody is going to make you rich by browsing ads
- Online investment sites called HYIPS – especially when they promise you 100%, 200%, 300% in a few days…No one is that generous. (More on this in a separate book)
I am damn sure you will not give up trying those Scam websites, saying:
“I am not losing anything, what’s wrong in trying that, I have lots of spare time”.
Well, truth is you don’t have a lot of time. Don’t waste the one you have. And no matter how long you spend doing the wrong thing, it doesn’t make it right. Plus you will never get the right results. Wanna make money? Don’t worry. Read the book 8 of this guide.
Where to Report any Fraud or Scam Attempt
If you suspect that you have been scammed or defrauded, you may check out these websites and create a ticket and let others respond and try to help you.