Some weeks ago, I asked that we should have some fun.
I requested to know users best colors so we can share some personality traits about those colors.
The link below:
So today, I begin with blue color…
If your favorite color is blue, chances are that you are an emotionally driven person always needing to be liked and accepted. Usually, when this is not provided you get apprehensive.
You’ll likely be a polite person, cooperative and appreciate a conflict-free environment.
Also blue personality possesses highly developed powers of observation and is family oriented.
- Diplomatic with people.
- Indecisive (looking at all data)
- Get bogged down in details
- Rigid on the “how to’s”
- Avoids controversy.
- Low self esteem.
- Hesitant to try new things.
- Sensitive to criticism.
- Can be pessimistic
- Being able to concentrate on detail.
- Opportunities to critique.
- Stable surroundings and procedures.
- Exact job description, expectations.
- Opportunities for “careful” planning.
- Sufficient time to do things right.
- Opportunities for reassurance from authority
Rely On Others For…
- Quick decision making.
- Providing Optimism.
- Help in persuading others.
Areas You Need To Work On…
- Be more open with their feelings.
- Be more optimistic
What Do You Have to Say?
Is your favorite color blue? Does those things above describe you?
Use the comment section below to contribute. Meanwhile other colors coming soon.