Classified ad sites are sites where people place details about their goods or services for sale and hope that users will find their information and contact them through those sites.
Last time I bought a Samsung Tablet, I got the seller’s contact from one of the online classified ad sites. So I’m a proof that these sites can improve your business visibility so much.
Testimonial : Power/Benefit of Online Classified Ad Sites
“…I have been surfing the internet like forever trying to learn and implement ways of making real CASH online. I stumbled upon a lot of articles online on how to achieve my goals, but almost all the tip i found were not working.
…I decided to involve myself with the real stuff and that is buying and selling. Since I did not have money to rent a shop I took my business online.
..I use free classified ad websites to sell products and most of the items I sell online are not even in my possession. I just simply identify people with products and help them sell their goods online and collect a commission for doing so.
…Ever since the business has been booming greatly and I thank the free classified ad website owners for creating such a wonderful opportunity for us to do business ” – bigboymegzy
6 Benefits of Online Classified Ad Sites
1. You Don’t Need to Have Your Own Products
From the testimonial above you can see that you do not need a store or have your own products. You can simply negotiate with a dealer and post the products there and get your difference after you have successfully made the sale.
2. Classified ad sites have the traffic:
Most classified ad websites spend heavily on advertising and building traffic back to their websites just to gain more audience. Hence, its easy to get noticed on a classified ad site.
While other businesses throw away their time and money on paid advertisements and not gaining adequate ROI for it, yours that is posted through free online classified ads can get better returns.
3. Online classified ads may be free.
Most online classified websites offer posting of classified ads for free. Imagine putting your advert on the TV or RADIO. Try contacting them and asking the cost, you’ll see that it’s not cheap.
Just imagine putting your business or service advert on a place accessed by millions of people for free.
4. Free Backlinks for Websites
You can gain a backlink, also known as inbound link, back to your own website. In SEO perspective, such inbound links can help improve ranking in Google.
5. Open to Everyone
Classified ads are not limited to a certain group of people, industry or location. Almost anyone of legal age can post an advertisement and eventually make sales
6. More People Use Internet Than Read Newspapers and Magazines.
Not everyone read newspapers these days. I don’t. But almost everyone from all walks of life surf the net.
Some publications in print cater to a limited few. Fashion magazines, for instance, appeal to the ladies, while local newspapers only interest the adults.
The internet, however, is accessed even by a preschooler, or a senior that can still operate a computer.
By posting an advertisement through the online classified ads, there is a better chance of it being viewed by the target audience.
10 Tips for Placing Ads on Online Classified Ad Websites to Gain Attention and Make Money
1. Find out the way others have placed their own ads
2. Write enough content on yours and make it better
3. Use pictures and images where necessary to make your products descriptions clearer
4. Make sure your working contact details are clearly stated.
5. Don’t forget to state your website link if you have one
6. Give discounts or make your own prices better than others
7. When you receive calls from potential clients, follow them up
8. Deliver beyond your promise and make clients happy
9. Build a list of your buyers. Chances are you may need to market to them some other time
10. Put your ads across several of the online classified ad sites
11. Love your family and enjoy yourself. LOL