PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Get a Professionally Designed Website or Blog or eCommerce Store Starting from N19,500 ($110)..
Some Websites Already Completed So Far – Click to Open
If you need to analyze your website and start gaining traffic then…
…You need to talk to me today. That is what I do VERY VERY well.
I help Churches,companies, schools, hospitals, businesses and individuals maintain a viable online presence by providing them with quality web design, web hosting and search engine optimization services.
If your project is about website design or you want to redesign your website or you are having a problem with your website and want to troubleshoot, please let me help.
Get it Right From the Onset.
Don’t Trust Your Web Design Service With an Amateur. It is More Expensive Working With the Wrong Person.
Apart from quality, professional looking website, we optimize your website to open fine on phones (be mobile ready and responsive), get you traffic, exposure and sales.
Whether it is eCommerce or business or NGO or membership or blog, whatever kind of website you need, we can do it professionally and help your business grow.
Already Have a Website?
If you already have a website, is it making you the most sales?
We also help redesign and optimize websites for greater lead generation and sales.
We also offer Website/Blog Troubleshooting
If you are having problem with your website or blog, we can help troubleshoot it and bring full tech solution to it and on time too.
Get in Touch Today
Get this promo offer today.
Give me a call now or fill the form below. Call me on:
You can also fill the form below to get started.
Your website will be ready between 3-7 days.
“I know Brother Dan very well and I’m glad to recommend him for anything that has to do with IT and web. He is so good. He is a teacher’s teacher…” Frank Daria, Coordinator, Professional’s Network Int’l. Associate, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
“Pastor Dan is good at what he does. His web skills has been a tremendous plus to our ministry and commission”… Dr. Dennis Inyang, President, Excel Africa and presiding Pastor, SureWord Assembly.
” Even though we live miles away from each other, trusting Daniel with our website management proved to be a great decision for the ministry and our construction company. He’s just a call away and he does the job to perfection….” Austin Oarhe, CEO, Revlyte Nigeria Ltd and Presiding Pastor, Spiritbreed Ministry PortHarcourt
“When our branch of Catholic Charismatic needed a web designer, we had quite a lot of applications. A member advised us to choose Daniel Okpara and to the glory of God, we testify that he delivers as promised. We’ve been able to reach out to so many people using the website.” …. Paul Anukwocha, Banker and Teacher, Fountain of Mercy Cathlic Charismatic Renewal, St Peter and Paul, Okeafa.
“I came across Mr Dan on Nairaland. Even though we haven’t met face to face, he handles my jobs quite well and responds to help requests professionally. Dr. Adeyinka, Health Enquire .com
My Latest Posts
- How to Make Money Online
- Leverage Cash System: How to Make Consistent Income From Organizing Seminars…Step by Step Guide pop
- Top 4 Books Of 2016
- Matt Anton: Depression, Business Reinvention and Leading NJ SEO Company
- Guide for Stopping Procrastination and Getting Stuff Done
- 15 Success Habits of Bishop David Oyedepo
- 150 Hot Topics You Can Blog About.
- Free Book: How to Setup a Profitable Blog; Tools & Resources for Building a Money Making Blog in 48 Hours
- Free Book: 8 Profitable Internet Business Ideas ( For Serious Entrepreneurs)
- Profitable eCommerce Business Ideas
- How to Start A Fast Food (Restaurant)Business
- The Best Place for Buying Laptops and Computers – Sponsored
- The ABC Guide to Exporting From Nigeria: The Nigeria Export Business Guide
- 5 Steps to a Better Financial Year
- Top 10 Nigerian Bloggers, Their Income & Why They Are Successful
- 7 Profitable Offline Business Ideas for 2016 and Beyond
- Complete Guide on How to Start a Blog and Make Your First $500
- These Pastors Are Also Great Entrepreneurs: Lessons You Can Learn from Them
- How to Write a Business Proposal that Convinces Clients to Take Action Immediately
- 10 Business Ideas for Pastors and Church Ministers